WorldCat 280DC-X Dual Console Review
WorldCat 280DC-X Dual Console
The 280DC-X is World Cat’s newest entry, combining the unmatched smooth ride of a catamaran with new levels of features and versatility that only a dual console design can offer. Following on the breakthrough design of the 280CC-X, this new boat loves to run, looks great, and is ready to take you and your family on whatever adventures you can cook up!
- A proven hull design that looks great, runs great, and keeps you dry
- State of the art infused construction process for a solid, superbly built boat
- Huge seating capacity including innovative
cockpit flip-flop seat and spacious bow
- Large step-in storage closet in starboard bow
- Huge well-appointed, stand up head
- Yamaha 200 HP Digital 4-strokes with Command Link Plus® gauge, rigging, controls and props
- Aggressive bow styling with integrated LED docking lights, surrounding fascia, and World Cat lettering
- Anchor locker with two hatches and raw water washdown hose in port locker
- Deluxe bow seating for 6
- Huge starboard storage area with easy-access hinged entry
- Insulated 180-quart port storage compartment with overboard drain
- Port and starboard drink holders and 6-quart personal storage areas under gunwales
- Integrated through-hull concealed windlass
system with S/S breastplate, 300’ line, 15’ chain, and . . .
Thank for enjoying our content. Please Subscribe or "Login" using the form below to read the rest of this article.