The helm deck of the World Cat 320DC maximizes the available space with cushioned seating for four on separate fiberglass pods to port, all of which converts to a single aft-facing dual lounge, dual facing seats, or dual seats facing either fore or aft. A removable wall-mounted table eliminates the need for having dedicated storage, as with the bow. Compact accommodations for overnighting are hidden away in the port hull, while the starboard side contains a wet head.
- Bow sun pad filler cushions
- Portside console berth aft facing couch that folds into 72'' long berth with storage underneath
- Microwave, HDLED TV and inset electrical panel in aft bulkhead
- Adjustable helm bench seat with inboard, pull-up arm rest and single bolster system
- Bridge deck removable wall-mounted table
- Entertainment center with refrigerator, sink, electric grill and utility drawers
- Aft starboard transom seating for two adults
- 35-gal. livewell in aft corner with cutting board, knife and plier holders
- Aft swim platform extension
- Draft Up
- Draft Down
- Air Draft
2.95 . . .
Thank for enjoying our content. Please Subscribe or "Login" using the form below to read the rest of this article.