When the design team at World Cat decided to build a crossover fishing boat for flats and offshore they didn't kid around. The World Cat 230CC has the draft of a flats boat, the roominess of a center console, the legs for long distance, and the rough comfort of a deep-V. Seriously? Can all this really come together in one boat? We asked the same question when we set out to test this model from World Cat and the answer is a resounding… Yes! (Formerly known as the Carolina Cat 23CC).
- Bow area anchor locker under forward center seat
- Port and starboard forward 150-quart insulated fishboxes with overboard drains
- Bow area cushioned seating for (5) adults with integrated grab rails
- Through-bolted stainless bow eye
- Console storage for a slide-out portable head (starboard side)
- Electronics mounting area for a 12-inch screen
- Aft deck non-skid casting platform
- 30-gallon livewell between aft flip-up seats, lighted with overboard drain and fiberglass lid
- Draft Up
- Draft Down
- Air Draft
N . . .
Thank for enjoying our content. Please Subscribe or "Login" using the form below to read the rest of this article.