2. Obtain a Certified RT-PCR SARS-CoV-2 negative test result 5 days before arrival and submit it on the App. Sampling must be nasopharyngeal and in the case of children 5 to 9 years old oropharyngeal. Children under age 5 will only be tested if medically indicated.
3. Complete and submit the Public Health Declaration form 48 hours before arrival to the Territory.
4. Each traveler including children must have completed an application to obtain a travel certificate for presentation to airline authorities.
5. Receive a Travel Certificate which is valid for 5 days.
6. Use your travel authorization to make your travel arrangements and keep a printed or electronic copy of the authorization AND your negative PCR results with you along with your ticket and passport to check-in and board your flight.
7. Present the Travel Certificate and a copy of the negative RT-PCR test to airline/vessel agent during the check-in process. Please note that you will not be able to board without your travel authorization and PCR test results.
8. Be subject to the approved screening, Immigration and Customs procedures upon arrival in the Territory.
9. Be tested on arrival for SARS-CoV-2.
10. Install and/check the BVI Gateway App for health monitoring, medical health request, geo-fencing for quarantine support and contact tracing, on arrival.
11. Be transported to the approved property after completion of the testing, Immigration and Customs clearance processes.
12. Be quarantined aboard catamaran sailing in the British Virgin Islands for 4 complete days.
13. Travelers will test on Day 4 and await results before release;
a. If positive, the traveler will be isolated and care provided as needed for a minimum of 10 days.
b. If negative, the traveler will be allowed free movement within the Territory.
Each traveler must complete an application to obtain a travel certificate for presentation to airline and/or ferry authorities.