Leopard catamarans are built by Robertson and Caine in South Africa. They have become quite popular with charter operators, like The Moorings, for their sheer volume of entertainment space and the number of people they can accommodate. Add in a shallow draft, a reasonable cruising range, and good handling characteristics, and one can easily see how they would appeal to
private owners as well, particularly those entertaining weekend or overnight guests.
- Sunbed mattress with railing on flybridge
- Wet bar unit with sink and Corian worktop
- Central cocktail table with drink holder recess
- Salon U-shaped settee
- Salon table convertible to bunk mattress
- Galley 2-drawer front-opening refrigerator/freezer
- Draft Up
- Draft Down
- Air Draft
Length on Trailer
Height on Trailer
(Trailer, Boat, & Engine)
Prices, features, designs, and equipment . . .
Thank for enjoying our content. Please Subscribe or "Login" using the form below to read the rest of this article.