Lagoon 39 (2015-) Boat Test
Catamarans are all about lots of room and remarkable comfort in a seaway. Lagoon has built its considerable reputation over the years by providing that, plus systems reliability at a reasonable price. The new Lagoon 39 comes with five different interior layout options ranging from 2 cabins and 2 heads to 4 cabins and 4 heads.
- Infusion-moulding for increased weight saving
- Gull-wing bridge deck
- Interior woodwork in Alpi reconstituted wood
- Wide choice of layouts including 2, 3 or 4 cabins
- Broad sidedecks with recessed deck hatches
- Cockpit with port dining table and settee starboard
- L-shaped galley has a direct access to the cockpit
- Draft Up
- Draft Down
- Air Draft
Length on Trailer
Height on Trailer
(Trailer, Boat, & Engine)
Prices, features, designs, and equipment are subject to change. Please see your local dealer or visit the builder's . . .
Thank for enjoying our content. Please Subscribe or "Login" using the form below to read the rest of this article.