Horizon Yacht Charters Introduces 2019 Nautitech Powercat 47 in BVI Fleet
Horizon Yacht Charters – now in their 21st year of business in the Caribbean – has entered the power catamaran market with the Nautitech Powercat 47. Available from March 2019 for both purchase and charter, this Powercat will make its US debut at the Miami International Boat Show. The new design of Powercat, from the experienced catamaran builders at Nautitech, offers speed with great economy to get you to your destination efficiently and in luxurious comfort.
“The Nautitech Powercat 47 offers luxury and performance on another level”
Andrew Thompson – owner and co-founder Horizon Yacht Charters
With a cruising speed of 15 knots, this catamaran doesn’t just have class-winning performance, its cruising range of 1000 miles at a speed of nearly 9 knots is also testimony to its endurance. With efficient hull shape, wave piercing bows, and twin 300hp engines, this Nautitech Powercat 47 is very quiet and extremely comfortable underway.
- Lighter than its competitors due to the vacuum infused ‘Vacutec’ build
- Largest bathing platform in its class; the Hydraulic Tenderlift can be transformed into a “terrace by the sea”
- More spacious flybridge than other powercats of the same size; includes wet bar and a refrigerator and connects to the foredeck
- Flybridge leads directly down to both the luxury cockpit aft and the bow lounging area
- Seating and sun loungers for 10 friends and family
- 4 double cabins | 4 heads and showers . . .
Thank for enjoying our content. Please Subscribe or "Login" using the form below to read the rest of this article.