Horizon Yachts has been building premium-level yachts for nearly 30 years now, and the lineup ranges from 52’ - 150’ (15.85 m - 45.72 m) and across eight different styles, from ultra-luxury to expedition cruisers. Since 2013, the company has ventured into mass-marketed, multi-hulled cruisers, and they were an instant success starting with the PC60 (originally called the 58). The smaller PC52 followed shortly after, and now, the time has come to expand the line in the opposite direction. Enter the PC74, reigning queen of the cat fleet and super yacht equivalent of what a luxury power catamaran can be. She has eye-catching dock appeal and interior accommodations that rival much larger traditional yachts.
- Large bar with five bar stools, 2 x freezers, fridge, ice maker, basin, TV, and an additional dryer
- Separate BBQ area
- Crane and dinghy stowage
- Gourmet galley
- Full beam master stateroom, en suite bathroom and walkaround king-size bed, vanity and sofa
- Leather salon L-shaped sofa and two swivel chairs
- Two en suite king-size VIP staterooms
- Third en suite guest cabin for couples or singles
- Draft Up
- Draft Down
- Air . . .
Thank for enjoying our content. Please Subscribe or "Login" using the form below to read the rest of this article.