The Aquila 44 power catamaran was developed from the ground up by an award-winning design team backed by the industry’s largest boat retailer, MarineMax. Inspired by the launch of the MarineMax Vacations Team in 2011, Bill McGill (CEO of MarineMax) wanted a yacht that met all the needs of the charter industry, while maintaining the luxurious amenities private owners desire. With a handpicked production team, including J&J design, the end result was the birth of Aquila. The Aquila 44 features three separate cabins (each with an en suite), a foldaway bar off the galley, and an oversized bridgedeck with wet bar. The result is a catamaran that is equally at home on the ocean as on a weekend cruise or entertaining at the dock.
• 2 comfortable and protected bow seats integrated into deck railing
• Forward access steps from flybridge to bow with 316 polished stainless steel support structure
• Aft cockpit seating with U-shaped settee with integrated cup holders and table (converts into sun bathing area)
• Spacious comfortable helm seat for 3 people with upholstered seat and backrest
• Entertainment system remote control located next to helm
• Wet bar located behind helm station with Corian work surface, and sink with hot and cold faucet
• Salon U-shaped settee seating, table seats 6 people
• Salon converts into a comfortable single bed
• Island-style beds in all staterooms
• Forward full beam master stateroom
RPM MPH Knots GPH MPG NMPG Stat. Mile NM dBa . . .
Thank for enjoying our content. Please Subscribe or "Login" using the form below to read the rest of this article.