Aquila 36 (2018) Boat Test
The Aquila 36 is a combination of a twin-cabin cruiser with a large bowrider, taking full advantage of catamaran hulls and a broad 14' 7" (4.45 m) beam to provide lounging and seating space for up to 20 guests. The cockpit galley includes dual electric grills, refrigerator and sink. Each cabin offers a twin bed forward and an ensuite head. Power options to twin 350 Mercury Verado outboards are available, and joystick control is optional.
- CE Certification: Cat B – Offshore – 8 Pax
- Electronic engine double lever throttle and gearshift control
- Mercury Verado power assist steering
- Sound system including 2 x speakers in forward seating area and 2 x speakers in arch
- Galley to starboard with Corian surface, 80 L/2.8 c ft fridge/freezer, storage, wash basin and AC power sockets
- Variable position steering wheel with stainless-steel inserts
- Galvanic isolator system
- Automatic fresh water pump with manual tank manifold control located in Port head
- Multi Zone Entertainment System Master Unit at Starboard Companionway
- Draft Up
- Draft Down
- Air Draft
Max . . .
Thank for enjoying our content. Please Subscribe or "Login" using the form below to read the rest of this article.