Make plans now to experience sailing firsthand with Discover Sailing at Strictly Sail Pacific April 11-14, 2013!
Discover Sailing will have a strong presence in Jack London Square again this year as we do what we do best–get you out on the water! Take a break from combing through the show to see what the sailing world is all about first hand by taking a free sail with an experienced captain for you and your family with the Discover Sailing program. Experience the latest in sailing technologies onboard one of several top sailboat brands.
Relax with a free boat ride designed to introduce you to the excitement of sailing. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to see and board all the fabulous new boats displayed by the world’s top sailboat manufacturers, check out the latest in new gear and electronics, learn about charter and sailing schools, attend free seminars sponsored by Blue Water Sailing… and a whole lot more, all in a fun and festive environment! Rides are first come first serve. Mark your calendars now and make the Discover Sailing Tent your first stop to sign up for an afternoon sail. Or if you’re already a sailor, consider taking one of Discover Sailing’s on-the-water skill seminars or classes to fine tune your existing sailing skills or learn a new one. A full list of seminars is available at www.strictlysailpacific.com/
Additional Strictly Sail Pacific Boat Show highlights include:
- Hundreds of sailboats, gear and accessories
- 110 free seminars, hands-on workshops and advanced workshops. View the seminar schedule.
- America’s Cup Pavilion – See the America’s Cup Trophy, learn about best race viewing locations, buy advanced tickets for VIP seating areas and official America’s Cup merchandise, meet ORACLE TEAM USA and Artemis Racing team members, presentations by Red Bull Youth America’s Cup team members and more
- Small Boat Zone – Chat with local sailors from class associations, active fleets and yacht clubs
- Author’s Corner – Check out the latest books from top sailing authors, purchase a signed book and hear a tale or two about any number of sailing topics
- Climb Aboard America’s Cup Challenger USA 76 – Take a tour onboard this IACC yacht
- Fun Zone – Fun activities and games for the young aspiring sailor
- Enter to Win a Boater’s Dream Vacation – Enter to win an eight day/seven night British Virgin Islands vacation for two at Virgin Gorda’s Bitter End Yacht Club (approximately $9,000 value)
- Enter to Win a Wind Chaser – Enter to win a free Wind Chaser ($650 value)! Enter at booth #77 by Sunday, April 14 at noon, when the drawing will take place
Don’t miss all the action both in the water and on shore! See you at the show! Learn more about Discover Sailing HERE.
On San Francisco Bay at Jack London Square in Oakland, California. Just across the Bay from downtown San Francisco, with easy access from around the Bay Area by ferry, BART or bus.
Thursday and Friday, April 11 – 12………10am – 6pm
Saturday, April 13……………………….
Sunday, April 14……………………….
$15 – One-Day Adult Ticket
$25 – Two-Day Adult Ticket
$45 – Four-Day Adult Pass (Available Online Only)
$35 – VIP Ticket (Friday Only)
FREE – Children 15 years and under (when accompanied by a paid adult)
Visit www.strictlysailpacific.com for complete event details, updated exhibitor list and seminar schedules.
See You at the Show!